Though surrounded by attractive lush forest and rugged coastline, Port Blair itself is a somewhat gritty town that serves as the provincial capital of the Andamans. It's a vibrant mix of Indian Ocean inhabitants – Bengalis, Tamils, Telugus, Nicobarese and Burmese.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
Fortune Resort Bay Island
- All Island Transfers by AC Government ferry unless specified
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years.
- Accommodation in twin sharing Rooms at specified hotels & resort as per package
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at Wandoor encompasses 281 sq km that include 15 uninhabited islands and the surrounding sea. It was created in 1983 to preserve the ...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
The Science Centre at Goodwill Estate is a delightful place to spend an afternoon with your family. It is a large museum established in 2003, fostering an environment of fun-...
Andaman Water Sports Complex is a well known sports complex in India. The unique sports complex offers many adventurous water sports activities. It is located close to the ...
Day 2: Departure
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Fortune Resort Bay Island (4 star)
Marine Hill - 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.