When you look in Chiang Mai for a longer trekking tour you will find that all the tour operators trek in the Pai area.Why not come to Pai instead - relax a bit and take a local guide? This is different to what you'll get from commercial ventures run out of Chiang Mai, Bangkok etc.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chiang Mai - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Pai||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transfers with air-conditioned van between Chiang Mai and/or Mae Hong Son without guide assistance, (between Pai and trekking start / end transport is provided on non air-conditioned local pickup truck)
- English speaking trekking guide in Pai
- Basic dormitory style overnight at hill-tribe village with foam mattress and sleeping bag
- Elephant ride and bamboo rafting
- Service charges and VAT
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.