Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make Munnar a popular resort town. Munnar is such a beautiful place in Kerala, which cannot be portrayed in a single canvas. Everything and anything here will make us excited, the hills, the mist, the valleys, the streams, the waterfalls, tea plantations, rare flora and fauna.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nature Zone Resort
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Room type is Tree House
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC car for all transfers
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Toll and parking charges
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Things to see and do
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar To Cochin Departure
Nature Zone Resort (3 star)
Pulippara, Pallivasal - 685 612, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.