Chikmagalur has played host to an event, thanks to which, countless Indians wake up to brighter mornings. Chikmagalur, whose hills nurtured the coffee culture at its bosom, is a green slice of heaven on a permanent coffee high. Rambling hills, pristine pools, fascinating nooks and crannies with a shrine, intriguing caves, lush mists and dreamy woods make the geography of Chikmagalur.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Grand Krishna Hotel
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll & Park
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bengaluru And Later Proceed To Chikmagalur
Day 2: Chikmagalur
Things to see and do
Kalhatti Falls or Kalahasti Falls is located at Kallattipura (kallathigiri) in Chikmagalur district of Karnataka. The waterfall is only 10 kilometers away from Kemmangundi ...
Day 3: Departure Chikmagalur To Bengaluru
The Grand Krishna Hotel (3 star)
Narasingha Roa Road, Basavanahalli - 577 101, Chikamagalur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.