Kruger National Park is South Africa's flagship park and one of the most famous parks of Africa. The park should be on the itinerary of every visitor to South Africa as it has a huge variety of wildlife and is the size of a small country. All of the Big Five are present in large numbers, but some time and effort is necessary to make the most your stay.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kruger National Park - Non A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kruger National Park||2 night(s)||
Shiduli Private Game Lodge
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Kruger National Park
Upon your arrival at O. R. Tambo International Airport you will be meet by an English speaking Akquasun representative. Flight cost not included in rate. Make your way to domestic departures for your flight to Hoedspruit airport. Flight cost not included in the rate. Arrive in Kruger and depart on a private road transfer to Kapama River lodge Arrive at the lodge and check in. Lunch will be served at the lodge depart on your evening game drive in an open 4x4 game vehicle. Return to the lodge and fresher up for dinner. Dinner will be served at the lodge and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: In Kruger National Park
Depart for morning Game drive in an open 4x4 game vehicle. Return to the lodge and fresher up for breakfast. Breakfast will be served at the lodge. Morning free at leisure. Lunch will be served at the lodge. Depart for evening game drive in an open 4x4 game vehicle. Return to the lodge and fresher up for dinner. Dinner will be served at the lodge.
Day 3: Departure
Depart an morning game drive in an open 4x4 game vehicle. Return to the Lodge and fresher up for breakfast. Breakfast will be served at the lodge. Depart on a private transfer to Hoedspruit airport for your flight back home.
Shiduli Private Game Lodge (4 star)
Karongwe Game Reserve Road 36, Hoedspruit, 1560, South Africa, Kruger National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.