For those wanting to explore and experience true life style, we highly recommend a visit to Ampawa. Just about 80 kilometers south of Bangkok, Ampawa district enchants visitors with traditional wooden Thai houses built along canals, coconut and fruit orchards, floating markets and rural life style.
03 Days Ampawa & River Kwai1N Amphawa and 1N Kanchanaburi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfers and tour with private air-conditioned van or coach
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Boat fees - Entrance fees - Train fare
- Accommodation in shared twin rooms / tents as specified in the program
- Baggage handling (1 piece of luggage per person)
- Service charges and applicable governement taxes
Baan Amphawa Resort & Spa (3 star)
22 Bangkapom, Kaewfah Rd., Amphawa 75110 , Thailand, Amphawa
Hin Tok River Camp @ Hell Fire Pass Hotel
109 Moo 9,Tambon Thasao, Ampur Saiyoke, Kanchanaburi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.