A unique opportunity to explore the hills around the north of Chiang Mai by visiting several hill tribe villages, going down the rapids on a river in inflatable rafts (between mid-March to June bamboo rafts might be used, if water levels are insufficient), trekking through the forest on elephant backs, biking on rural roads and dirt tracks through the jungle and hilly countryside, and walking on steep wooded hills.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chiang Mai - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Chiang Mai||2 night(s)||
Hmong Hilltribe Lodge
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Hmong Hilltribe Lodge (3 star)
111 Moo 4, Tambon Mae Raem, Amphur Mae Rim - 50180, Mae Rim
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.