Experience India beyond the major tourist spots on this day trip from Jaipur to Pushkar, one of the oldest cities in India and one of the country’s five sacred pilgrimage sites for devout Hindus. With your private guide, you’ll gain a deeper insight of India's religious heritage with a visit to Brahma Temple, one of India’s most important temples. Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch and then see pilgrims taking a holy bath in sacred Pushkar Lake, considered the holiest lake in the country.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Libra Hotel Jaipur
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- One air condition car Jaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur
- Puja Ceremony on the bank of Holy lake
- English speaking guide during excursion
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Day 2: Jaipur To Pushkar And Back To Jaipur
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure From Jaipur
Libra Hotel Jaipur (4 star)
Opposite Bhawani Niketan School, Sikar Road, Sikar Rd, Ambabari, Vidyadhar Nagar - 302023, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.