The land of tea estates and spices, Kerala is invigorating and refreshing. Munnar-one of the popular hill stations in the south which is flooded with tea plantations and green gardens. Thekkady-Periyar, known for its wild life sanctuaries provide a chance to get wild in the jungles and sail through the streams that are surrounded by lush green surroundings make for a fascinating journey. In Alleppey cruise via houseboats which are sailing through the backwaters offer a truly paradise experience.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Great Escapes Resort
Jungle Park Resorts
Love Shore Cruise
- Non AC Rooms at Munnar
- AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfer
- taxes, toll and parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Alleppey
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 5: Alleppey To Cochin Drop
Great Escapes Resort (3 star)
GAP Road, Chinnakkanal, Idukki - 685618, Munnar
Jungle Park Resorts (3 star)
Lake Road, Kumily Road - 685509, Thekkady
Love Shore Cruise
15/749, TharyilParambil, Zilla Court Ward, Thattampally P.O - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.