Trang was formerly a port involved in foreign trade. It was the first place where rubber was planted in Thailand. Phraya Ratsadanupradit Mahison Phakdi brought rubber saplings from Malaya and planted them here in 1899, and rubber is now an important export of the country.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Trang - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ko Muk||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Ko Libong||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Ko Sukorn||3 night(s)||
Sukorn Beach Bungalows
|Breakfast and Dinner|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Roundtrip transfers between Trang airport or hotel to boat pier
- Accommodation in basic bungalows with cold water shower & toilet including breakfast
- 2 lunches on day 03 & 04
- 2 local boatmen and 1 English speaking guide at your service
- Your “own” chartered private, traditional long-tailed boat, with on board: basic fishing-gear, life-vests
- BBQ for picnic-style small meals, soft drinks, drinking-water, snacks, fruits
- Snorkels / masks - National Park Entrance fees - Service charges and VAT
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Trang And Transfer To Koh Mook
Transfer by private car or mini-bus from Trang railway station or your hotel in Trang town or on Pak Meng pier to Pak Meng Pier, meeting point with the boatmen and guide. Visit Koh Mah and Koh Chueack for sightseeing and snorkeling: abundant colorful fish and soft corals. Your guide can give you some first fishing-instructions and eventually you could ‘catch’ your own meal. Next stop is at a popular tourist-resort Koh Ngai: time to relax, take a walk along the long stretch of beach, sunbath or snorkel straight from the beach. We will reach the island of Koh Mook at Hat Farang Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Trang Area. Overnight on Koh Mook in basic bungalows with private bathroom.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Koh Mook To Ko Libong
After breakfast and check-out, we will visit one of Trang’s highlights, "Tham Morakhot", the Emerald Cave on Koh Mook. Approaching the western cliffs of the island, the entrance to the cave is hard to spot, indeed it is almost hidden at high tide. You will have to enter (swimming) a small tunnel that zigzags for some 80 metres through solid rock, partly absolutely dark, before emerging into an enchanting small lagoon, totally surrounded by towering cliffs, abundant vegetation and a small beach. Another one hour with our boat and we reach the pristine beach of the Bounty-Paradise-island Koh Kradan. We continue the tour to Koh Libong. Overnight on Koh Libong in basic bungalows with private bathroom.
Travel from Ko Muk to Ko Libong
Day 3: Ko Libong To Ko Sukorn
Today’s first stop is the unknown Koh Takieng with its nice reef, isolated beach and light-house. Maybe you will see some sharks while snorkeling! Next the beautiful twin islands of Koh Lao Liang. Under the high lime-stone cliffs and on the beach we will visit the temporary fisherman village. We will prepare our picnic-style lunch (incl.) with them and enjoy the freshly caught delicious crabs and other sea-food. After a refreshing swim, we have less than one hour to go to 'land' at the beach immediately in front of Sukorn Beach Bungalows, where you will stay the coming 3 nights.
Travel from Ko Libong to Ko Sukorn
Day 4: Ko Sukorn
- To get familiar with Koh Sukorn, we will organize a Sukorn Island Tour in the morning of day 04 by motorbike-taxi or pickup truck. Lunch will be in a typical Southern Thai private house.
- Rest of the stay at leisure. Koh Sukorn counts about 2.500 inhabitants in 4 villages, most of them being fishermen or farmers. There are only a few cars on the island, transport mainly is on foot and motorbike taxi. The island, 8 kilometers long and 4 kilometers wide, is not yet visited by many tourists The island is rather flat, 2 hills reach 150 meters, on one is the island’s viewpoint. Meet the very friendly Sukorn people and enjoy the islands green nature during walking or mountain-bike-tours. Watch farmers tap rubber-latex from the trees, visit the
- small local crab-market and watch squid, shrimps and fresh fish arriving with the local fishermen on the many beaches.
Day 5: Ko Sukorn
Breakfast at Sukorn Beach Bungalows. Day at leisure. The resort offers several recreational facilities: Motor and mountain bike-rental (charged), Fishing tours (charged), Sailing boats (charged), Sea-canoes & kayaks (free of charge), Deck-chairs and umbrellas on the 500 meter long beach (free of charge), Traditional Thai Massage (charged)
Day 6: Departure
Breakfast at the resort. Transfer back to Trang Town by private car & boat. End of the services in Trang Town or at Trang airport.
Sukorn Beach Bungalows
22 Sathani Rd, 92000, Thailand, Ko Sukorn
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.