|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Edassery Resort enjoys an enchanting location in Kumily, which is nestled in the Cardamom Hills, offering scenic views of plush valleys and mountains. Thekkady and Periyar Tiger Reserve lie close to the resort and makes for prominent attractions of Kumily. Activities like wildlife safari, trekking and boating can be enjoyed in the vicinity. To reach the resort, guests can access Kumily Bus Stand, which lies 26 km away from the property. Kottayam Railway Station and the Cochin International Airport are among other options of travel to access the resort. For lodging convenience, this 3 star resort in Kumily offers 20 rooms, which are tastefully decorated for pleasurable living experience of guests. The rooms are classified as Suite Room and Superior Room. These rooms are provided with facilities like air-conditioner, satellite television, DVD player, study-lamp and Internet connectivity. There is a private bathroom with facility of hot and cold running water and complimentary toiletries. Diligent staff at the resort offers 24-hour room service to add to the convenience. Also, the resort features an in-house restaurant and bar, where guests can savour multi-cuisine delicacies to satisfy taste-buds along with drinks to enjoy themselves. Edassery Resort offers services for corporate guests, which include well- meeting room and conference hall. In addition, there is a business centre with suitable secretarial services for business activities. The resort offers dedicated parking lot where guests can safe-keep their private vehicles. Further, for convenient travel, guests can avail airport transfer facility provided by the resort. Other conveniences such as medical assistance, laundry and travel desk are also offered by the resort.
- 81 km from the airport
- 3 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Children's Club
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.