One of South India’s most famous tourist destinations, Mysuru (which recently changed its name from Mysore) is known for its glittering royal heritage and magnificent monuments and buildings. Its World Heritage–listed palace may be what brings most travellers here, but it’s also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tulips Elkhill Resorts
- Airport pick up and drop
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Driver bata included
- AC Indica is up to 1000 kms for 04 days, if any additional kms, we will collect directly from the client.
- Accommodation in non AC rooms
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore
Day 2: Mysore To Ooty
Travel from Mysore to Ooty
Day 3: Ooty Sightseeing
Day 4: Ooty To Bangalore
Hotel Sunflower (3 star)
#331/A, Loyal World Centre, Near JSS Medical College, Bannimantap - 570015, Mysore
Tulips Elkhill Resorts (3 star)
Near Sterling Ramakrishna Math Road, RK Puram, Onslows Road, Fern Hil - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.