Shirdi is a small village in Kopargam taluk in Ahmadnagar District of the Maharashtra State. When Sai Baba, the great ascetic first arrived from Panthri village in Maharashtra in 1858 to Shirdi, it was only a tiny hamlet of 80 thatched houses with mud walls. A man of principle, Sai Baba, as he was lovingly called by his Hindu and Muslim followers, devoted his entire life in teaching the common path of Hinduism and Islam.
1 Night Shirdi Package1N Shirdi
Last Booked 17 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Shraddha Sarovar Portico
- Shirdi Temple Darshan
- Airport pick up and drop
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Shraddha Sarovar Portico (4 star)
Pimpalwadi Road, Dattanagar - 423109, Shirdi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.