Shirdi is a small village in Kopargam taluk in Ahmadnagar District of the Maharashtra State. When Sai Baba, the great ascetic first arrived from Panthri village in Maharashtra in 1858 to Shirdi, it was only a tiny hamlet of 80 thatched houses with mud walls. A man of principle, Sai Baba, as he was lovingly called by his Hindu and Muslim followers, devoted his entire life in teaching the common path of Hinduism and Islam.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Shraddha Sarovar Portico
- Shirdi Temple Darshan
- Airport pick up and drop
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Shirdi
Day 2: Departure
Shraddha Sarovar Portico (4 star)
Pimpalwadi Road, Dattanagar - 423109, Shirdi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.