|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Suman Paradise Nainital
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Suman Paradise Ringed by the seven hills of Nainital lies the enchanting and sacred Naini lake. Named after the legend proclaiming that the left eye of Parvati, consort of the Lord Shiva fell here, this is where the Naina Devi Temple now stands. Nainital is also mentioned in the 'Manas Khand' as Tri-rishi Sarovar. According to this gatha, three sages, Atri, Pulastya and Pulaha, chanced upon this place while on pilgrimage and feeling thirsty, summoned the waters of the Mansarovar Lake. Because of its hallowed nature, Nainital remained a jealously guarded secret for a long time. Mr. Barron is the man credited with the 'discovery' of Nainital in 1841 and the publishing of his story in the newspaper 'Agra Akhbar', resulted in drawing the attention of other British travellers, especially those who wanted to escape the torrid heat of Delhi and Lucknow. Barron built a house for himself called 'Pilgrim Lodge', and soon a bustling little town sprang up around the lake. Barron’s other important contribution in establishing the town’s character was the fact that he launched the very first boat on Naini’s waters, a pastime that remains a favourite of visitors to this day. Today Nainital still retains its religious significance, but has also become a treasured holiday destination for people from around the world. Nainital is at an altitude of about 1938 mtrs. or 6360 ft. above sea level with temperatures ranging from 270 to 170 C in the summer and 150 to 30 C in the winter.
Facilities at hotel
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.