Mumbai ( also known as Bombay) is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, second most populous metropolitan area in India, and the fifth most populous city in the world, with an estimated city population of 18.4 million and metropolitan area population of 20.7 million as of 2011.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- By Shuttle from Domestic Airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Pickup From Airport To Hotel
Day 2: City Tour
Day 3: Check Out And Transfer To Airport
The Mars City Facing Guest Room
Uranus Premier Suite Lagoon Facing
Uranus Suite City Facing
Mars Premier Room
The Mercury City Facing Guest Room
Neptune Premier Suite Lagoon Facing
Neptune Suites City Facing
Sahara Star (5 star)
Opposite Domestic Airport, Vileparle, Western Suburbs- 400099, Mumbai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.