Jodhpur is a very popular tourist destination. The landscape is scenic and mesmerizing. Jodhpur city has many beautiful palaces and forts such as Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace and Rai ka Bag Palace. Other charms of Jodhpur include Government museum and it's beautiful Umed garden. The city is known as the "Sun City" because of its bright and sunny weather throughout the year.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jodhpur - Ac vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ajit Bhawan A Heritage Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the iinerary
- Including Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax Etc
- Maximum blocked for 900 Km
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Jodhpur
Meet and greet on arrival at Jodhpur Railway Station or Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 2: Jodhpur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Jodhpur city tour. Covering Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort - situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada - an imposing marble cenotaph built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899, Kaylana Lake and Mandore Garden. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jodhpur Railway Station or Airport for your onward journey.
Hotel Ajit Bhawan A Heritage Resort (5 star)
Circuit House Rd, Near Circuit House, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342006, Jodhpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.