Known as the 'Sandalwood City of India', the city of Mysore presents a host of spectacular tourists attractions that can be visited by the tourists during their vacation in the old city of the state of Karnataka. The temples, magnificent palaces and luxuriant gardens are the chief Mysore tourist attractions that are frequently visited by the tourists.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by Indica
- Sightseeing as per itnerary
- Driver allowance, toll, Permit and all parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
No. 2722/1, Sri Harsha Road, Next To Woodlands Theatre - 570001, Mysore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.