Known as the 'Sandalwood City of India', the city of Mysore presents a host of spectacular tourists attractions that can be visited by the tourists during their vacation in the old city of the state of Karnataka. The temples, magnificent palaces and luxuriant gardens are the chief Mysore tourist attractions that are frequently visited by the tourists.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by Indica
- Sightseeing as per itnerary
- Driver allowance, toll, Permit and all parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mysore
Things to see and do
Srirangapatna (also spelled Shrirangapattana; anglicized to Seringapatam during the British Raj) (Kannada: ಶ್ರೀರಂಗಪಟ್ಟಣ ) is a town in Mandya district of the Indian state of ...
Gumbaz Fort, also known as the Tipu's Fort, is located at Srirangapatna taluka. The fort has the Juma Mosque and the Ranganathaswamy temple within its complex. It is mainly ...
One of Bangalore's busiest markets, the KR market, hides this surprise: an elegant palace built by Tipu Sultan, with teak pillars and frescoes. Though incomparable to the more...
Day 2: Mysore Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
The huge Nandi sta top are available. A top the hill, Goddess Chamundi's idol is placed in a beautiful temple with marvelous architecture. It is a plastic free zone. Air ...
Day 3: Mysore To Bangalore Airport Drop
Executive A/c Room
No. 2722/1, Sri Harsha Road, Next To Woodlands Theatre - 570001, Mysore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.