Darjeeling conjures visions of snow peaks, serenity of vibrant green hills steeped in splendour, a land of breathtaking beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. This heavenly retreat is bathed in hues of every shade. Flaming red rhododendrons, sparkling white magnolias, miles of undulating hillsides covered with emerald green tea bushes, the exotic forests.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Darjeeling||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Gangtok||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport pick up and drop
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station And Transfer To Darjeeling
Upon arrival at Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri railway station, meet and greet and transfers to Darjeeling. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early morning, visit Tiger Hills to witness the spectacular sunrise over the Kanchanjunga Mountains, enroute visit the famous Ghoom Monastery and Batasia loop. Later visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, the Himalayan Zoo, Japanese Temple, Rock garden, Gangamaiya Park and the Tibetan Handicraft Centre, enroute you will have a spectacular view of the Darjeeling Tea Gardens. Those who are interested to visit Botanical Garden can go their own. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Early morning departure to Gangtok situated in Sikkim is overlooked by Himalayan Ranges. Gangtok is a beautiful City. Buddhism is a major religion in this area. Check in to the hotel,after lunch Visit Institute of Tibetology, Dordul Chholten Stupa, Ropeway Ride and Shanti view point. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 4: Excursion To The Great Tsomgo Lake
Enjoy a warm breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. The lake derives its waters from melting snows off the surrounding mountains. Legends say that lamas could forecast the future by studying the color of the lake’s waters. Also visit Baba Mandir (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing).Rest overnight stay at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 5: Gangtok Departure
Transfer to Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri railway station for onward journey with sweet memories of Eastern Himalaya.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.