Adorned with pink sandstone palaces, majestic forts and verdant green gardens against a scenic backdrop of the Aravalli hills, Jaipur represents the charm of our rich past and the sophistication of a flourishing metropolis. Today, his architectural genius is on display in almost every part of the old city and especially at Jantar Mantar and Amer Fort.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Driver charges, Toll, Tax and parking charges
- Water Bottle and news paper
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar - Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur Departure
Deluxe Twin Room
Peppermint Hotel (3 star)
6, Subhash Nagar, Near Science Park , 302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.