Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the infamous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
Symphony Palms Beach Resort
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport Pick up and drop
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair
Day 2: Port Blair To Havelock
Day 3: Havelock To Kalapathar Beach To Port Blair
Travel from Port Blair to Havelock-Island
Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island
Day 4: Departure
Hotel Sentinel (4 star)
Phoenix Bay- 744101, Port Blair
Symphony Palms Beach Resort (4 star)
#3 Govind Nagar Beach - 744211, Havelock-Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.