The former summer capital of the British in India, and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has been blessed with all the natural bounties which one can think of. It has got a scenic location, it is surrounded by green hills with snow capped peaks. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era creates an aura which is very different from other hill.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chandigarh - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Pick up and drop from airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigarh Later Proceed To Shimla
Morning pick up from Domestic airport/ railway station Chandigarh, meet and greeted by our representative and directly drive to Shimla. Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh and former summer capital of British India. Where you can see the nature beauty. On arrival at Shimla, check into the hotel. Rest and relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Shimla To Kufri Later Proceed To Shimla
Early morning breakfast. Same day excursion of Kufri and back to Shimla by the evening."Kufri's famed ski slopes views and the small zoo. The area has breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks foreshadowed by the terraced fields and verdant forests. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and dropped to the Domestic Airport Chandigarh to board flight for onward Journey back Home with sweet memories.
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
Opp State Bank Of India, Mall road, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.