The temple town of Tirupati in Chittor district of Andhra Pradesh owes its existence to the sacred temple of Lord Sree Venkateswara situated on the Tirumala hill,The darshan of Lord Sree Balaji, the more the number of visits to Him the more one wants to see Him.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramee Guestline Hotel
- Welcome on Arrival
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Return Transfer to Tirupathi Airport
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Chennai Procced To Tirupati
Day 2: Tirupati Darshan
Things to see and do
The ancient and sacred temple of Sri Venkateswara is located on the seventh peak, Venkatachala (Venkata Hill) of the Tirupati Hill, and lies on the southern banks of Sri Swami...
Day 3: Drop At Chennai
Ramee Guestline Hotel (3 star)
14-37 Karakambadi Road, Post Box No. 9, Akkarampalli Post - 517507, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.