Floating in splendid isolation, east of the Indian mainland is the archipelago of the 572 emerald islands, isles and rocks known as Andaman & Nicobar islands. This union territory stretches over a length of more than 700 kms from north to south with 36 inhibited islands. These undulating islands are covered with dense forests and endless varieties of exotic flora and fauna. The topography of the islands is hilly and abounds in evergreen forests.
2N Port Blair + 2N Havelock island4N Port Blair
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
Sea Shell Resort
- airport pickup and drop
- Sightseeing in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Port Blair.
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable. All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- Sightseeing in private Non air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Havelock Island
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sea Shell Resort (4 star)
No. 3, Govind Nagar Beach - 744211, Havelock-Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.