Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east and Solan and Sirmaur to the south. Shimla is well known as a hub for India's tourism sector as it is among the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in India. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India and after independence, it became the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Name of Shimla has been derived from the goddess Shyamala Devi, an incarnation of the Hindu Goddess Kali.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chandigarh - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigarh And Transfer To Shimla
Morning pick up from Chandigarh airport. Transfer to Shimla. Upon arrival at Shimla check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 2: Kufri Sightseeing And Return To Shimla
Early morning after breakfast excursion to Kufri. Kufri's famed ski slopes views with its romantic palace and deodar forests. The area has breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks foreshadowed by the terraced fields and verdant forests. Overnight stay at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla To Manali
After breakfast drive to Manali. We take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc. Enroute visit Great Himalayan National Park. It is located in Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road at Manali. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast, walk through Manali town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery and Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting. Also visit Vashisht, an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath-house. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 5: Departure
Tour ends. Transfer to airport for departure.
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
Opp State Bank Of India, Mall road, Shimla
Ishaan Resort (3 star)
Hadimba Road - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.