Ahmedabad is One of the most liveliest cities in India. A visit to Ahmedabad is a great way to discover Gujarat.Ahmedabad was built by Sultan Ahmed Shah to serve as his capital in 1411 A .D. While returning from one of his campaigns the young Sultan Ahmed Shah impressed with the scenic surroundings and climate of the town of Ashawal undertook the building of his new capital with a fort and twelve gates and named it Ahmedabad.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Ahmedabad - AC Indigo or Similar
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Metropole Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Ahmedabad Arrival
Pick up from Ahmedabad Airport / Rail station and Transfer to Ahmedabad Hotel
Day 2: Ahmedabad Sightseeing
Full day Local City tour of Ahmedabad (Without Guide) Covering below place Juma Masjid or Sayyid Mosque, Adalaj Step-well, Hathee Singh Jain Temple, Sarkhej Roja, Calico Museum Subject to advance permission, Akshardham Temple at end Drop back to Hotel.
Day 3: Ahmedabad Airport/rail Station Drop
Pick up from Hotel Ahmedabad Drop at Airport / Rail station.
The Metropole Hotel (4 star)
Near RTO.Circle,Subhash Bridge Corner,Keshav Nagar - 380027, Ahmedabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.