Ahmedabad is One of the most liveliest cities in India. A visit to Ahmedabad is a great way to discover Gujarat.Ahmedabad was built by Sultan Ahmed Shah to serve as his capital in 1411 A .D. While returning from one of his campaigns the young Sultan Ahmed Shah impressed with the scenic surroundings and climate of the town of Ashawal undertook the building of his new capital with a fort and twelve gates and named it Ahmedabad.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Metropole Hotel
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Ahmedabad Arrival
Day 2: Ahmedabad Sightseeing
Day 3: Ahmedabad Airport/rail Station Drop
The Metropole Hotel (4 star)
Near RTO.Circle,Subhash Bridge Corner,Keshav Nagar - 380027, Ahmedabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.