Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) combines pristine beaches, rich culture, ancient temples hidden in the jungle, tea plantations, rain forests, tremendous nature reserves and Biblical scenery. All these have always been an integral part of this magical island, that lies on the coast of South - Eastern India.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kandy - Ac Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle
- Entrance fees not included for sightseeing
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur guide
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Kandy
Meet and assist on arrival and proceed from Airport to Kandy. Afternoon do a city tour of Kandy and witness of Cultural Show in the evening. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 2: Kandy To Colombo
Breakfast at the Hotel, morning proceed to visit the Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya. En-route to Colombo visit Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala. Afternoon do a city tour & shopping at Colombo. Overnight stay at hotel in Colombo.
Things to see and do
Travel from Kandy to Colombo
Day 3: Departure From Colombo
After breakfast proceed from Colombo to Airport on time to connect the departure flight.
Earl's Regency (5 star)
84 Tenna Kumbura, Kandy Central, Kandy
Galadari Hotel (4 star)
64 Lotus Road - 100100, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.