Aurangabad's wealth of fascinating historical, cultural, religious and ecological sites include the World Heritage Ellora and Ajanta Caves, Daulatabad fort, Bibi Ka Maqbara, Lonar crater and Ghrishneshwar Jyotirlinga among many others.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Aurangabad - AC Indigo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival Transfer
Arrive Aurangabad & transfer to hotel at Aurangabad. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2: Ajanta Sightseeing
Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast proceed for full day .Excursion to Ajanta – (closed on Monday) These 2nd century caves are fine achievements by Buddhist monks. Beautiful frescoes, wall paintings and vivid sculptures reflect the peak of ancient Indian art and architecture. The horseshoe shaped gorge has 30 caves dividend in two phases. Return back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Ellora Caves Sightseeing
Breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Ellora Caves (closed on Tuesday) – UNESCO World Heritage site, one of the finest examples of rockcut caves, there are 34 caves, Cave 16 is the most famous and has Lord Shiva sculpted on the rocks-the largest monolith in the world. After Ellora Caves, further proceed for Pithalkora Caves:-Pithalkora caves are about 78 kms. From Aurangabad. The intricate work on the sculptured facades in these caves is definitely worth a visit. Return back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Devgiri Fort Sightseeing + Departure Transfer
Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast proceed to The Daulatabad fortress was an old Hindu stronghold originally called Devgiri Fort. Emperor Mohammed-bin-Tughlaq captured and plundered it in the 13th century and made it the second capital of the Delhi Sultanate renaming it Daulatabad. It is famous for its series of trick defences, secret escape routes etc. Bibi-ka-Maqbara, built in memory of Aurangazeb’s wife Rabia Durrani. Panchakki or Water Mill, an ingenious creation of Mughal engineers who used it to harness water to run large grinding stones which served as a flour mill. The tomb of a muslim saint lies in the garden beyond which served as a flour mill. Proceed to airport to catch onward flight.
Lemon tree deluxe
Lemon Tree Select
Best available rate
Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad (4 star)
R 7/2, Chikalthana, Airport Road - 431210, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.