You must be lured by the dazzling snow peaks of Kanchenjunga that overlook the hill town, the beautiful tea gardens on the slopes of rolling hills, the waterfalls, orchids, pines and rhododendrons, the heritage Himalayan toy train negotiating its way through the mountains.The panoramic view of mountains and green tea gardens will surely mesmerize you and your partner,an enchant you to start a new life with sound of chirping birds and valleys .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Complimentary welcome drink (non alcoholic)
- Honeymoon cake
- One Gala dinner
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station And Transfer To Darjeeling
Things to see and do
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Mt. Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world. It rises with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) in a section of the Himalayas called Kangchenjunga Himal that ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park is a 67.56-acre zoo in the town of Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal. The zoo was opened in 1958, and an average elevation ...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Troy Heritage Train Ride ( Need To Book The Ticket From Your End)
Day 4: Departure To Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station
Central Nirvana (3 star)
C.R. Das Road, Below Chowrasta (The Mall) Darjeeling - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.