Wreathed in clouds, Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is located on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state. Once an important transit point for traders traveling between Tibet and India, it is today a busy administrative and business centre and presents an interesting mix of cultures and communities.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Summit Grace Resort & Spa
Summit Ttakshang Residency Hotel & Spa
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport And Transfer To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing And Later Transfer To Gangtok
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 3: Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
Day 4: Departure To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport
Summit Grace Resort & Spa (3 star)
Dr. Zakir Hussain Road, Jalapahar, Near St. Paul's School - 374101, Darjeeling
Summit Ttakshang Residency Hotel & Spa (3 star)
Near M.G. Marg, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.