Hong Kong is a unique meeting place for East and West, blending Chinese heritage, British colonial influences, high-tech modernity and Cantonese gusto. Hong Kong has become a world-class financial and business center. Skyscrapers and temples, shopping malls and traditional markets sit side by side. Hong Kong has a vast number of attractions, from parks and museums to entertainment and festivals, combining the best of Asia and theWest in a glittering package.
3 Nights Hong Kong Tour - Woodstock India3N Hong Kong
Last Booked 15 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hong Kong||3 night(s)||
Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong
- All Transfers on seat in coach basis
- Full Day excursion to Disneyland
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong (4 star)
No.30-38 Sa Po Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.