Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, forms the center of attraction for tourists from all over the world. It has got some fabulous and variety of tourists spots. Sightseeing in Port Blair provides the tourists a sense of fruition and complacency.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- Individual cab will be provided for all sightseeing
- Mineral water on arrival at Port Blair Airport
- Assistance on arrival
- Entry permits, Entry tickets and Boat tickets
- Inclusive of all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Port Blair
Day 2: Visit Ross Island And North Bay
Day 3: Port Blair Sighseeing
Things to see and do
The Chatham Government Saw Mill, established in 1883 is Asia's largest and oldest saw mill. It is Separate Island connected with Port Blair by road on bridge. This mill has ...
Naval Marine Museum, If you are in Port Blair, a visit to "Samudrika", the Naval Marine Museum is absolutely essential and strongly recommended. This museum is a store-house ...
Located at Haddo on the outskirts of Port Blair, the Forest Museum is a place that is run and managed by the Forest Department of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. True to its name...
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at Wandoor encompasses 281 sq km that include 15 uninhabited islands and the surrounding sea. It was created in 1983 to preserve the ...
Day 4: Departure
Standard A/C Room
Standard Non A/C Room
Dollygunj - 744 101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.