Munnar is not just Kerala’s most sought-after hill resort, it is also the centre of the state’s tea growing district, aptly known as the High Range. In Tamil, moon aar literally means ‘three rivers’, a reference to the streams around whose confluence the town grew.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Vehicle
- Airport or railway station transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
Periyar Tiger Reserve, Thekkady, is an example of nature's bounty, with great scenic charm, rich bio diversity and providing veritable visitor satisfaction. Sprawled over an ...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Departure
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.