Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east and Solan and Sirmaur to the south. Shimla is well known as a hub for India's tourism sector as it is among the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in India. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India and after independence, it became the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Name of Shimla has been derived from the goddess Shyamala Devi, an incarnation of the Hindu Goddess Kali.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chandigarh - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Airport pick up and drop
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Chandigarh
Arrive Manali in the afternoon, check in at the hotel and one half day local Manali Sightseeing by Individual cab and rest overnight at Manali.
Day 2: Manali To Rohtang Pas And Back To Manali ( On Direct Payment Basis )
After breakfast one full day tour to Snow point ( Rohtang Pass ) by sharing cab and evening back to Manali.
Day 3: Manali
Full day manali Sightseeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Tour end. Departure.
Superior Deluxe Room
Ishaan Resort (3 star)
Hadimba Road - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.