Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east and Solan and Sirmaur to the south. Shimla is well known as a hub for India's tourism sector as it is among the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in India. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India and after independence, it became the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Name of Shimla has been derived from the goddess Shyamala Devi, an incarnation of the Hindu Goddess Kali.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Airport pick up and drop
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Chandigarh
Day 2: Manali To Rohtang Pas And Back To Manali ( On Direct Payment Basis )
Day 3: Manali
Day 4: Departure
Ishaan Resort (3 star)
Hadimba Road, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.