Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the famous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
Symphony Palms Beach Resort
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport Pick up and drop
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair
- Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel / resort and check in.
- First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.
- The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
- Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability. Cellular Jail is closed on Monday.
Day 2: Port Blair-ross Island -north Bay Island (coral Island)
- Today after breakfast, embark on a day long to two Island cruise. It covers a panorama of seven harbors that includes North Bay and Ross Island which will leave a lasting impression.
- Ross Island - Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these Islands. The Island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.
- North Bay - The water lovers may enjoy Snorkeling or Glass bottom boat ride (Optional) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close and also has mesmerizing picnic spots with natural picturesque environment. Return to the hotel by evening for overnight stay.
- Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday.
- Ferry for Ross Island leaves at fixed timings and request you to ensure at WSC at the given time.
- Glass bottom boat ride, snorkelling, water sports are at an extra cost at North Bay. (Approx Cost for Snorkelling is Rs 800/- PP & Glass Bottom Ride is 500/- PP on sharing basis. Cost may change subject to availability).
- Diving and Sea Walk can be done at an extra cost at North Bay. (Approx cost for Sea Walk is Rs 3500/- PP & Jet Ski is Rs 1000/- PP. Cost may change subject to availability)
- Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
Day 3: Port Blair - Havelock Island
- Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Carry valid Photo id proof (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry to Havelock Island on board.
- Cruise connecting the two Islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel.
- Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for Snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branches, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colourful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal. Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travellers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative.
- Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel.
- After check in , relax for sometime.
- Later, take a trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the Island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travellers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities.
- Return to hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Travel from Port Blair to Havelock-Island
Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island
Day 4: Havelock To Portblair
- After Breakfast trip to we proceed for a visit to Elephant beach. Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located; it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for Snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock’s favourite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginner’s dive site. One can just walk straight from the beach and on to the spot where divers practice. Evening return to Port Blair for overnight stay.
- Elephant Beach: Embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing.
- Note: Inclusive of snorkelling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. Return to the hotel to relax and unwind.
- The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
- Due to limited boats, guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
- Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management. Luggage to be kept in reception post check out.
Travel from Havelock-Island to Port Blair
Ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair
Day 5: Departure
Hotel Sentinel (4 star)
Phoenix Bay- 744101, Port Blair
Symphony Palms Beach Resort (4 star)
#3 Govind Nagar Beach - 744211, Havelock-Island
Hotel Sentinel (4 star)
Phoenix Bay- 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.