It’s little wonder so many entrepreneurial designers and architects love Dubai. Together with a tax-free escape from throttling budgets, stringent building regulations and cookie-cutter specs, this place likes to show off. Tallest building in the world .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Admiral Plaza Hotel
- Meet And Greet At the Airport
- Private Transfer To Hotel From The Airport
- Services Of Guide During Tours And Local Representative
- Dubai City Tour With Guide
- Dhow Cruise Dinner (Pick Up And Drop, Unlimited Mineral Water And Soft Drinks, International Buffet, 2 Hours Cruise)
- Desert Safari (Pick Up & Drop By 4×4 Land Cruiser, 45 Minutes Dune Bashing, Unlimited Water & Soft Drinks, Sheesha, Hena Painting, Camel Ride For Photo Shoot, Tanura Dance, Belly Dance And Barbeque Dinner)
- Private Transfer To The Airport –Hotel-Airport In Aircondtion Coach
- Tips To Drivers And Guides
- Meals, Coach Transfers, Entrance Fees, Excursions, Sightseeing And Surface Transportation As Mentioned In The Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival In Dubai
- Meet and greet at airport on arrival, transfer to your hotel. Welcome to your ‘Dubai’ tour. On arrival in Dubai, you will be met by a special representative and transferred to your hotel in Dubai
- Dubai is the land of diversity. It is the place to have fun at any time of the year. Evening hop aboard to awaken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of historic Dubai creek where the al falaj dhow combines the best of culinary delights with stunning views of old and new Dubai. Feel the flip-flap of waves and the all-pervading romance as you soak up the cities bustling atmosphere from a distance. On board we welcome you with (kahweh) the Arabic coffee and welcome drinks followed by a sumptuous buffet dinner. Highlights: stunning views of the creek, international buffet, selection of the best of Arabic lounge music to awaken your senses. Overnight in Dubai.
- Approx pick up time: 19:30-19:45 hrs
- Pick up / drop of location: hotel lobby splendid and imaginative way of viewing Dubai is to take a tour of the creek by a traditional wooden dhow or the cabin cruiser. Offering an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city, the cruise offers a delightful mix and match of traditional and modern way of life. What more could one ask for than a romantic dinner aboard in a dhow as it slips silently along the Dubai creek by moonlight. Enjoy a sumptuous feast of Lebanese cuisine and Arabic coffee – a delicious taste of true Arabian hospitality.
Things to see and do
Day 02 :dubai City Tour
Things to see and do
Jumeirah Mosque, is the largest in the city, and a wonderful example of Islamic architecture. Built in the medieval Fatimid tradition with the interior decorated with ...
Day 03 : Dubai Sightseeing
- After breakfast, enjoy city by your own. See the creek, the souks and traditional markets, in the evening; enjoy the desert safari tour which includes an exciting safari by a four wheel drive over desert dunes, a scintillating belly dance performance and a delicious bbq dinner. Overnight in Dubai afternoon desert safari.
- Approx pick up: 15:00- 15:30 hrs
- Pick up / drop of location: hotel lobby- dune bashing
- – Welcome Arabic coffee & dates
- – Full international menu bbq buffet dinner
- – Mineral water soft drinks tea & coffee
- – Camel ride
- – Henna painting
- – shisha (hubbly bubbly)
- – Belly dance show (except during religious holidays)
- Note – 6 pax per car
Things to see and do
Desert Safari In Dubai is a unique oppertunity to experience the extra ordinary beautiful Dubai Desert. It is very pleasant to see the sands in the Desert glowing when it is ...
Day 04 : Departure
Single Room Single Bed
King Size bed
Queen Size Bed
Admiral Plaza Hotel (3 star)
P.O Box: 26888, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.