Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bali Rani Hotel
- AC private vehicle for transfers
- English speaking guide
- Tours as per itinerary including all donations, entrance fee and parking fees
- Mineral water on tours only (1 botlle)
- Separated luggage van for 7 ‐ 9 pax only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bali
Day 2: Full Day Barong & Volcano Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. A full day tour to see the famous Barong & Kris Dance at Batubulan. Proceed to the arts & handicrafts center of Bali such as gold & silver works at Celuk, Woodcarvings at Mas/Peliatan, traditional & modern Balinese paintings at Ubud/Peliatan. The highlight of the tour will take you to witness the spectacular view of lake & volcano
- Batur at Kintamani On the way back to the hotel, stop will also be made to the holy spring temple at Tampaksiring and Ubud Town to see the Ubud Palace and the art market.
Things to see and do
Ubud, a town in central Bali, is far removed from the drunken bikini scene in Kuta, and is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. It is famous as an arts and crafts hub, and...
Situated on the rim of an active volcano, Mount Batur, Kintamani Village overlooks the spectacular crater lake of Lake Batur. Several restaurants on the rim offer a wonderful ...
Tampaksiring Palace is a palace that was built after Indonesia 's independence.
Day 3: Full Day Tanah Lot & Bedugul Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. A full day tour visiting the famous Tanah Lot sea temple which was built by Dang Hyang Nirartha and then followed by visiting Alas Kedaton Alas Kedaton where
- the monkeys living here are considered sacred. Afterwards drive to Bedugul to see the superb view of lake Beratan which is also very famous for its Ulun Danu Temple built on the shores of the lake and the spice / fruit market at Candikuning. Final stop will be made at Mengwi, was one of the main island kingdom, to see one of the grandest water garden temple on the island called
- Taman Ayun which was built around 1740 and symbolizing the cosmic union of sea and mountain.
Things to see and do
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home of a pilgrimage temple, the Pura Tanah Lot (literally "Tanah Lot temple"), and a popular tourist ...
Alas Kedaton Temple is a small forest with the width about 6-7ha located in the middle of the rice field in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The total size of Kedaton ...
Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, or Pura Bratan, is a major Shivaite and water temple on Bali, Indonesia — the other major water temple being Pura Ulun Danu Batur. The temple complex is...
Day 4: Bali Departure
Deluxe Family Room
Family Suite Room
Bali Rani Hotel (4 star)
Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Badung - 80361, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.