It is best option to explore the best charm of Heritage in India. Exploring attractions of Delhi & Agra in 4 days with us will provide you a great experience of cultural tourism in India that will last forever.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Full day tour of Agra
- Airport Pickup & Drop
- 2 Full day tour of Delhi by Individual Cab
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive In Delhi
- Upon arrival in Delhi, a MYTS Representative will greet you at the airport and facilitate your transfer at a pre-booked hotel. The transfer will be arranged in an air-conditioned car. After checking in at the hotel, proceed for a sightseeing tour of the city.
- Spend the afternoon on a half-day orientation tour of Delhi visiting Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and drive past the Parliament House and other government buildings in Lutyen’s Delhi. This tour will include a stop at India Gate. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Bahai Lotus Temple is located near Kalkaji, South Delhi, Shaped like a lotus bud with 27 petals, this stunning temple suspended above milky-blue ponds is surely one of the...
Qutab Minar, This incredible example of early Indo-Islamic architecture is the tallest brick structure in the world. Built as early as the 12th century by Qutbuddin Aibak, the...
The Parliament of India, also popularly known as Sansad Bhavan, is the supreme legislative body in India. The Parliament comprises the President of India and the two Houses ...
Day 02 : Delhi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Located close to Raj Ghat, Shanti Vana ( Forest of Peace) is a location of both scenic beauty, as well as historic significance. Besides being a beautiful park adorned with a ...
Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi Ji was cremated on 31st January 1948 after his assassination and his ashes were buried and hence make it his final resting place beside the ...
Day 03 : Agra Sightseeing
Day 04 : Departure From Delhi
Royal southern room
Super deluxe room
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.