Begin your tour with a visit to the Silicon city, Bangalore and spend your time at Nrityagram, the first Dance Village of India. Drive onto Mysore, the Heritage hub of Karnataka. Experience the lives of the Maharajas through a heritage walk. And then to the verdant never ending plantations of Coorg. Relax and unwind yourself in the lap of nature.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Taj Kuteeram (A Taj Hotel)
The Green Hotel
Meriyanda Nature Lodge
- Transport by Ac Indigo
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore
Day 2: Bangalore To Mysore
Things to see and do
Travel from Bangalore to Mysore
Day 3: Mysore To Coorg
Travel from Mysore to Coorg
Day 4: Coorg Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The architecture of this temple reflects both Hindu as well as Islamic style. Windows of the temple have bars that are made of Panchaloha and an alphabet lim has been placed ...
Day 5: Coorg Departure
Taj Kuteeram (A Taj Hotel) (5 star)
Hessarghatta | Bangalore Rural District, Bangalore 560088, Bangalore
The Green Hotel (3 star)
Chittaranjan Palace, 2270 Vinoba Road, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore, Karnataka 570012, Mysore
Meriyanda Nature Lodge (4 star)
Meriyanda Estate, Avandi Village, Hattihole, Madikeri Taluk, Coorg District - 571 251, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.