Mysore, the cultural capital of Karnataka and the second largest city in the state is a famous tourist destination in South India known for its opulent and royal ambiance. Ooty, is also known as "Udhagamandalam". It’s been rightly titled as the as Queen of Hills. Bangalore is one of the prettiest cities in India, known for its salubrious climate all year round, Bangalore is bestowed with tall tree lined streets and several parks adding to its greenery, hence it’s rightly called 'Garden City'.
4 Nights / 5 Days South India Package1N Mysore , 2N Ooty and 1N Bangalore
Last Booked 10 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Including of Government service tax
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Including toll and parking charge
Hotel Luciya International
#1771 Sardar Patel Road (Old Bank Road) Near Prabha Theater - 570001, Mysore
Vinayaga Inn (3 star)
#36-C. Garden Road - 643 001, Ooty
28, 4th Cross Road, 2nd Main Road, Gandhi Nagar - 560009, Bangalore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.