Kodaikanal is one of the most popular hill resorts in India. It is a charming hill station, stands amidst sylvan beauty on the southern crest of the upper Palani Hills near Madurai in Tamil Nadu. With its rocks, woods, lovely lake and bracing air, Kodaikanal is an ideal hill resort for the tourists.
4 Nights Kodaikanal And Ooty Package2N Ooty and 2N Kodaikanal
Last Booked 12 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel S.V. International
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
#5/3, 3/2, Kumaran Road, Head Post Office - 641601, Tirupur
Hotel S.V. International (3 star)
Convent Road, Kodaikanal-624101. Tamilnadu, India., Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.