Jodhpur is a charming city situated in desert state of Rajasthan. A historic city, Jodhpur was founded by Rao Jodha in 1459 AD as the new capital of Marwar state. On Jodhpur tour, you will be greeted by the massive Mehrangarh Fort, located at the outskirts of the city. Besides Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur holiday packages take you to a number of interesting structures including havelis, temples and a cenotaph.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Chokhi Dhani The Place Hotel
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Including Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1500 km
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Jodhpur
Day 2: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This famous fort carved in pale yellow sandstone was built in 1156 by the founder of the town, Rawal Jaisal. The fort stands glimmering on Meru Hill with its enormous 99 ...
It is one of the largest and most elaborate houses in Jaisalmer. It is five storeys high, extensively carved. It is divided in to six apartments two owned by the ...
This Nathmal Ji ki haveli was commissioned to serve as the residence of Diwan Mohata Nathmal, the then Prime Minister of Jaisalmer. Maharawal Beri Sal commissioned the ...
Salim Singh ki Haveli was built by Salim Singh, who was the formidable prime minister of Jaisalmer when it was the capital of the princely state. Almost 300 years old, the ...
Day 3: Jaisalmer To Jodhpur (285 Km / 5 Hrs)
Travel from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
Day 4: Jodhpur Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Umaid Bhawan Palace is clearly visible to the south of the city and completed only in 1944, this is the last great palace built in India. The Maharaja of Jodhpur lives here to...
Phool Mahal (Flower Palace) is one of the most opulent and eminent period rooms in the Mehrangarh Fort. Visitors come here to catch a glimpse of the extravagant lifestyle of ...
Kaylana Lake, the lake is situated between igneous rock land formations. It receives its water from Hati Nehar translation elephant canal, which is further connected to the ...
Mandore had been the capital of Marwar dynasty before Jodhpur. Mandore Gardens, with its unique high rock terrace, still is a prime attraction of tourists in Jodhpur. The ...
Day 5: Jodhpur Departure
Chokhi Dhani The Place Hotel (4 star)
Chokhi Dhani The Palace Hotel, Barmer Road, Jaisalmer, National Highway 15 - 345001 , Jaisalmer
Marugarh Resort (4 star)
Chopasni, Jaisalmer Bypass Road, 342010, Jodhpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.