Rajasthan is undoubtedly the heart and soul of India's tourism industry as it offers a glimpse of the country's historical, cultural and religious diversity. Jaipur – the state's capital – has everything that this ancient Rajputana kingdom has on offer; from exquisite palaces to beautiful lakes and colourful markets to traditional fare.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Rajputana Udaipur A Justa Resort
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc
- Assistance on Arrival
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Udaipur Railway Station / Airport
Day 2: Udaipur Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Fateh Sagar is an artificial lake that was constructed by Maharana Fateh Singh to the north of Pichola Lake in 1678. Situated to the north-west of Udaipur, the lake is ...
Maharana Pratap Memorial is a historic site that is dedicated to the gallant Maharana Pratap. Situated at the top of Moti Margi or Pearl Hill, the memorial overlooks the Fateh...
Nehru Garden - This is a park situated in the middle of Fateh Sager Lake. This park covers about 41 acres, with flower gardens and a lily pond. It was inaugurated on the birth...
Saheliyon-ki-Bari is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and has fountains and kiosks, a ...
Day 3: Udaipur To Mount Abu
Travel from Udaipur to Mount Abu
Day 4: Mount Abu Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Situated in a cave, The Adhar Devi Temple is one of the popular religious themed tourist destinations in the Mount Abu region. It is situated three kilometers north of the ...
Achalgarh A short distance away, a fort built in the 14th century by Rana Kumbha of Mewar. Also houses Jain temples, Achaleswar Mahadev Temple (1412AD) and the Kantinath ...
These temples built by Vastupal Tejpal between the11th and 13th centuries AD are world famous for their stunning use of marble. The five legendary marble temples of Dilwara ...
Another popular spot to enjoy the scenic beauty especially the magical moment when the setting sun spreads its orange wings, the heavenly view of the Abu Valley and acres of ...
Day 5: Mount Abu To Udaipur Railway Station / Airport
Rajputana Udaipur A Justa Resort (4 star)
Sector-11, Hiran Magri, Near Savina Math - 313001, Udaipur
Hotel Hilltone (3 star)
Main Road, Post box No. 18,, Mount Abu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.