Gateway of Mumbai is a cluster of Seven Islands and derives its name from Mumbadevi, the patron goddess of the koli fisher folk, its oldest inhabitants. Mumbai pulsates with activity. It is a city that is disciplined by no time frame neither day nor night. Mumbai is also the country's financial powerhouse, the nation's industrial heartland, and its economic nerve center.
40% discount on the rooms and the complimentary breakfa...2N Mumbai
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
ITC Grand Central
- AC Indigo Car or similar
- City Tour
- Cost Includes: Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
ITC Grand Central (5 star)
287, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Parel east, - 400012, Mumbai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.