The striking port city of Kochi or Cochin is a tourist's paradise. Lush mangroves, coconut tress reflected in the translucent waters of backwaters, ancient churches, cathedrals and fort - tourists on sightseeing tours of Cochin would find all these and more. Flanked by the Western Ghats on the east and the majestic looking Arabian Sea in the west, Kochi occupies a very strategic location and has been a significant trading zone and attractive tourist destination since time immemorial.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Gokulam Park Hotel & Convention Centre
- Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
- Small Car
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Cochin International Airport
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour Of Cochin
Things to see and do
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks have become a hallmark that represents Fort Kochi on the tourist map. ...
The Paradesi Synagogue, in a corner of Jew Town, is more than a hundred years old and houses many rare antiques. The Jewish synagogue was built in 1568, almost 1500 years ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
Day 03 : Departure
Executive Suite Room
Gokulam Park Hotel & Convention Centre (4 star)
Opp PVS Memorial Hospital, Kaloor - 682017, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.