The striking port city of Kochi or Cochin is a tourist's paradise. Lush mangroves, coconut tress reflected in the translucent waters of backwaters, ancient churches, cathedrals and fort - tourists on sightseeing tours of Cochin would find all these and more. Flanked by the Western Ghats on the east and the majestic looking Arabian Sea in the west, Kochi occupies a very strategic location and has been a significant trading zone and attractive tourist destination since time immemorial.
40% Discount On The Rooms And The Complimentary Breakfa...2N Kochi
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
- Small Car
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Gokulam Park Hotel & Convention Centre (4 star)
Opp PVS Memorial Hospital, Kaloor - 682017, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.