Lucknow is a beautiful city that still retains its old world charm. Your tour to Lucknow will be a truly memorable one when you travel in India. While arranging for Lucknow sightseeing tours, make sure that you visit the following tourist attractions that are worth seeing. The exquisite monuments that were built during the ancient times are still preserved for the present to see and cherish. So check out these tourist attractions as a part of Lucknow Tours.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
La Place Sarovar Portico
- Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
- A/C Indigo Car
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Day 02 : Lucknow City Tour
Things to see and do
Sikandar Bagh formerly known by the British as Sikunder/Sikandra/Secundra Bagh, is a villa and garden enclosed by a fortified wall, with loopholes, gateway and corner ...
Day 03 : Departure
Deluxe single room
La Place Sarovar Portico (3 star)
6 Shahnajaf Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, Lucknow
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.