Best Value.Package, With Day Trip To Genting With Indoor Theme Park & Snow World, One Way Cable Car (To/Fro) Genting , Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Monument, King’s Palace, Batu Caves, Kl Tower Entrance
Return flights from Visakhapatnam to Kuala Lumpur
Car DetailsMalindo Air flight from Visakhapatnam to Kuala Lumpur and vice-versa
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||4 night(s)||
Arenaa Star Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- return sic transfers included
- Day Trip To Genting With Indoor Theme Park & Snow World,ONE WAY CABLE CAR, BUTA CAVE
- 8. Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Monument, King’s Palace, , Kl Tower Entrance
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Departure From India. Arrive Kualalampur
- Departure from Delhi. Arrive KUALALAMPUR airport & you will be received by our representative. Transferred to hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at hotel. Check in time 14:00
- Today”s Meala Inclusion: Indian Dinner
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Charge yourself with the morning breakfast and proceed to see the major city landmarks via KL City Tour. Kuala Lumpur is an urban center with distinct flavours of cultures, heritage, traditions and values. It is a unique city that clutches on to its values and traditions and embraces the modernity at the same time. We visit the King’s Palace, old railway station and the most renowned Petronas Twin Towers- the national symbol of Malaysia. Driving past the National Mosque, Independence Square and National Monument, we make a stop at National Museum and then at the Handicraft Center to buy traditional handicrafts or Chocolate Factory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. This is a good time to go for some shopping as Kuala Lumpur has lots to offer in shopping in its local markets. Return to hotel for a relaxed sleep..
- Today”s Meals Inclusion:Breakfast and Indian Dinner
Day 3: Genting Highlands Day Tour
After morning breakfast at hotel, and proceed for Genting Highlands. En route, visit Batu Caves- a famous Hindu shrine in Malaysia. After a short stop over, further your drive to the highlands. Take a cable car from Skyway station for a relaxing, scenic ride up to Genting Highlands. proceed for a fun filled time at the Indoor Theme Park. Being world’s first and one of the largest indoor parks, indulge in numerous amusement rides and activities here, spend some ‘chilling’ time at the Snow World, one of the most exciting attractions here. Later in the evening, you can visit South East Asia’s biggest casino (at your own expense) if you wish trying winning a jackpot.
Day 4: Optional: Sunway Lagoon Tour With 5 Theme Park Rides Ticket
- Optional: Sunway Lagoon Tour with 5 Theme Park Rides ticket
- Have a fill at morning breakfast. The day is free at your own leisure. You can go for self exploration or else join us for a fun filled trip to Sunway Lagoon (at an extra cost).
- Sunway Lagoon is divided into 5 Theme Parks being Water Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park and Wildlife Park. All of these make up for a great day for all ages. You can indulge in various fun activities and rides here. Splash at the water park, do bungee jumping, go karting and try archery; pump up your adrenaline at the rollercoaster rides and catch the live Wild Wild West performance where performers are dressed as cowboys and bandits and perform supreme stunts and actions along with great visual effects. Visit the Wildlife Park to witness more than 150 species of animals from across the globe and get to the Scream Park to meet spooky dark creatures that will terrify you of the dark, blood curling creatures! Proceed for dinner at an Indian Restaurant after an action packed day and return to hotel for a relaxed sleep.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Today”s Meals Inclusion:Breakfast and Indian Dinner
Day 5: Back To India
- After breakfast the morning is free for leisure. Afternoon check out of the hotel & will be transferred to airport for your flight back home.
- Today”s Meals Inclusion:Breakfast
Superior Twin No Window
Superior Double No Window
Junior Star Twin (No Window)
Superior Star Twin (No Window)
Arenaa Star Hotel (3 star)
No.49-51, Jalan Hang Lekiu, Chinatown - 50050, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.