With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate, a long shoreline with serene beaches, tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife, waterfalls, sprawling plantations and paddy fields, An exotic cuisine, etc. All of which offer you a unique experience.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Abad Copper Castle Resort
Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort
Minar de Lake
- All applicable taxes
- Airport tranfsers
- Sightseeing as per the itinarery
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kochi And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 3: Munnar To Kovalam
Travel from Munnar to Kovalam
Day 4: Kovalam Sightseeing
Day 5: Kovalam To Alleppey
Travel from Kovalam to Alleppey
Day 6: Departure
Abad Copper Castle Resort (4 star)
Kannan Devan Hills - 685612, Munnar
Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort (3 star)
Chowara, Adimalathura, Thiruvananthapuram District - 695501, Kovalam
Minar de Lake (3 star)
SN Jct Road, Punnamada, Palakkulam, Mullakkal - 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.