Gifted with the lovely beaches mind blowing greenery and stunning hill stations, Kerala is the major tourist attraction. Kerala backwater is a chain of canals extending about 1500 kms, with a network of 44 rivers, lagoons and lakes. Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Kerala, a land of unending natural beauty holds all the requisite ingredients for turning a holiday in to an unforgettable one.
5 Nights Kovalam Honeymoon Package2N Kumarakom , 2N Kovalam and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfers
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges
- Honeymoon cake, candle light dinner and flower decoration
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort (3 star)
Chowara, Adimalathura, Thiruvananthapuram District - 695501, Kovalam
Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala (4 star)
Janasakthi Road, Muhamma, Kayippuram - 688525, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.