With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Bestowed with a pleasant and equable climate throughout the year, Kerala is a tropical land with the coast running down its entire length and the Western Ghats forming a protective barrier against the dry winds from up north.
5 Nights Kovalam Package2N Munnar , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Pappukutty Beach Resort
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
Pappukutty Beach Resort (3 star)
Hawa beach, Thiruvananthapuram - 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.